Sunday, December 26, 2004

Grand Opening

Today is day one. I read blogs all day and have needed one for some time. I send my daily ramblings in email form to my closest associates, to aleviate their inbox sludge, I will post here henceforth. So welcome one and all.

I have accomplished nothing today, essentially I have watched four West Wing episodes, Peyton Manning break the passing TD record, listen to Bruce, Jimi, and Milt Jackson. Gotta love Milt Jackson, vibraphone master. Do yourself a solid and jam a little of the Boss today. Do some Badlands, Tenth Avenue Freeze Out, Hungry Heart and listen to how good Roy Bittan was. Actually just give the band their due from the big man to Patti, to Max, David Sancious, Danny Federici, Gary Tallent played bass and tuba ( tuba? ). It is amazing to listen to these guys on disc live, imagine the experience in person. Between Springsteen and U2 I don't know who I want to see more.

More to come.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home