Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Connect Four

This is Emily Deschanel, or Bones to the regular Fox viewer. Her sister below might be a little more well known. As you can see she's easy on the eyes, and has a good natural look. This is not uncommon.
Zooey Deschanel of the acting Deschanel's. This one is from Elf, Almost Famous, and so forth.

Jennifer Morrison
Okay this is Jennifer Morrison. From the skateboarding movie Grind, or as you know her Girl House. Hot.


This is Ginnifer Goodwin or as she's known here, that girl from Walk the Line, Win a Date with Tad Hamiltion, and Ed. She was the geeky one Cheswick wouldn't do.

At first glance you might think they are the same person. Well I'm still not sure. I cannot tell these people apart. I used to not be able to tell Gary Busey from Nick Nolte. But this is a different problem. All of these women have burgeoning careers and look all together too much alike. I don't fault the Deschanels for looking alike, they are supposed to. These Jennifers though are unbelieveably similar. Weird to me and damn confusing. I think further research is necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home