Thursday, December 30, 2004

Hot for Teacher

I've calmed down a shade, since I've seen the United States has stepped up a little more than before. At the time I wrote last I certainly questioned our committment, but hours later was happy to see that we were doing more. I now see that Jeb Bush and Colin Powell will make an assesment of the damage for our future plans.

So we are a few hours away from a New Year. New Year's is my bust holiday. For some reason I haven't had fun on New Year's in probably ten years. Why? I don't know. I haven't had a bad Cinco de Mayo in all of my years, but who has really?

You know what's better than seeing a lower back tatoo on someone for the first time? Not seeing one. I am so tired of predicting which girl does or does not have a tatoo on their upper ass. Odds are anymore, she's got one. Sure they're hot but come on let's get original.

I'll tell you what else is hot. Tortise shell glasses, hair up, kinda tussled a bit, and in a bun. Its the sexy librarian thing, the bad girl clawing to get out. The girl I've become friendly with does this and it drives me wild. Of course I officially have eight days before she goes to freakin' England for this semester of college. I've got work to do, so I guess I should sign off.

Your trio for tonight is in honor of Artie Shaw's passing, get you zoot suit pressed...
Begin the Beguine, Artie Shaw Satin Doll, Duke Ellington Baby It's Cold Outside, Johnny Mercer and Margaret Whiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home