Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Butterfly Effect

I guess now is the time I should slam Ashton Kutchar for making Guess Who. I'm not going to do that, everyone else has so I'm gonna waste my words on his next movie with Amanda Peet. I don't even know the name of it, but it is ultimately the same movie he made with Brittney Murphy, Just Married. He made another cookie cutter romantic comedy with Tara Reid in a pairing that should have shut the entire film industry down. My Boss's Daughter, and Just Married, now Guess Who, what's next? A Lot Like Love, with Amanda Peet. Oy Vey. I really don't care for Ashton in any respect, so I guess its a good thing he is solely involved in these stink pickles. But I believe he is the sole reason these have been schlock, well Tara Reid can take some blame.

What am I ranting about? These things don't really affect me day to day. I guess I am a little pissed about Guess Who.

Wasted Days and Wasted Nights, Freddie Fender
Is Anybody Going to San Antone, Doug Sahm and Friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home