Saturday, March 19, 2005

Here's David Harris, he's a mole relocator..

Right you are Ken.

I gotta get a blank VCR Tape for Spring Break Shark Attack, I'm a sucker for a good Shannon Lucio movie.

My bracket has taken a beating. I didn't have Kansas going too far, or Gonzaga. I did have Syracuse making the Elite Eight so that might hurt. Although one bracket has them losing early, its my wild and crazy bracket.

Todd Barry's album is now available on Rhapsody, he is hilarious.

Jessica Alba is so hot it should be illegal.

Sin City could be the next The Matrix, which was the next Blade Runner, or it could be the next The Crow, which ain't bad. I just like writing statements including the words "the next the".

Premiere Magazine lists Tom Cruise as the #3 Film Actor of all time. This begs the question Does Dreamworks own Premiere Magazine? Tom is underrated but c'mon!

Probably my new favorite ironic/retro/hipster T-Shirt.
http://www.bustedtees.com/product.php?name=dysentery

Relaxin' 'till the 'morrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home