Saturday, March 12, 2005

Chief Moose Rules

I'm snorting basketball through a straw like a junkie today and for the rest of the season. The full court press is on and my brackets can't wait to be filled. I love getting into a few pools and dying over every little game. The tournament give you new work conversation for about two weeks. I like watching older people curse teams like Xavier for beating Oregon. That is too funny. Damn Muskateers! Beat the Ducks and now I'm down two games to Walter, sumbitch.

I hate Clemson baseball, but watching the USC @ Clemson game makes me want to go there for a game. Looks like a fun afternoon atmosphere. Cooking out, hot girls, and baseball. Good venue. Crap Clemson just scored.

Anyway, not much really to say today. I watched approximately four to six hours of Bryan Nichols coverage. Mostly CNN. I get absorbed in these stories. I dreamed about it, and woke up early this morning to get the latest overnight news. During the sniper thing in Virginia, I would get up in the middle of the night and watch the news to see if anything happened. I am a news fiend, I guess that's why I have an Anchorwoman fetish. Campbell, I love you. (in that good way from a distance, not in that weird way like when I was in Washington I looked up your number and breathed heavy on the phone with candle wax being poured on my chest, that's plum crazy)

You're mom goes to college.

I need to go read my new Esquire for some writing inspiration.

Holla Back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home