Saturday, March 05, 2005

I've Got a Brand New Pair of Rollerskates...

Things I learned this week.

I don't visit the local KFC very often but when I do, friends, its an event. This time I was talked into getting a Snacker to go along with my purchase ( 1 gallon gravy and 16 chicken skins). The Snacker was pretty good. It's like a chicken strip on a seeded roll. Tasty.

Scrubs is a very good show. I watch it about as often as I go to KFC but now I'm gonna try and watch it as often as I check my mail. At least once a week. I wish that stuff was in syndication. I really like this weeks episode. It was a repeat from when Heather Graham was on. Really funny, great music. I was asked to watch Scrubs several years ago, but just couldn't fit it into my schedule. Well it like many other good shows without an easy to figure audience gets shifted around a lot. Why they don't play this after or during Joey on Thursday's I don't know. Heather Graham should do more Arrested Development as well.

Okay I didn't learn this this week but here goes: ESPN-U '05. I am currently beginning a campaign to have Comcast pick up ESPN-U the all college all the time thingamajig. I have made my phone call, I ask if you have testicles or not, make your call. If you need practice, call your congressman and ask them to repair a pothole.

Ill Fated, Golden Smog
True Love Will Find You in the End, Daniel Johnston-Wilco covered this pastly
Panama City Motel, If I Can't Change Your Mind, Sugar-praise be to Bobby Mould

Until the morrow brothers and sisters...and that's the way I like it.

I occasionally run spell check, because I'm conscious of how I spell things. Anyway it did its job tonight, correctly spelling thingamajig for me, but the best was suggestin Kafka for KFC. I can't think of two more different things. Allthough my stomach might feel like the Metamorphosis. I would have paid one acorn and a tale of adventure to see a NBC sitcom "Franz" instead of Joey. The slightly off kilter comedy based on the (no pun intended) trials and tribulations of Franz Kafka.

Once again I'm peacing out of this biznotch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home