Monday, February 21, 2005

Spiderwebs

Something I forgot about the Wilco show was how cool Spiders (Kidsmoke) is live. That song is a ton of fun at like 12 to 14 minutes. Really a fun song to jump up and down to, and Heavy Metal Drummer. Good crowd song, people love that one. Thursday can't get here soon enough.

I'll be pulling for the Anaheim Angels from now on. I was an Oakland Atheltics fan for the AL but now have switched my primary allegiances to Anaheim. Mainly I really like the new owner who has very aggresively sought Dodger fans business. And I really like their baseball team. Now that I need an almost certainly steroid free player that I didn't go to school with to pull for I chose Anaheim, cause Darin Erstad rules. Anyway about the Angels owner, he's been advertising in areas that were once agreed to be Dodger territory and doing so heavily. He bought something like 400 billboards that normally reside in Dodger neighborhoods.

Too bad about Hunter S. Thompson. I liked when his articles randomly appeared in Rolling Stone or Playboy. He had a painful addiction, that may have fueled his creativity and that unfortunately also shortened his life. Guns and drugs, you had to expect this.

Finally I can't figure it out, but I love some Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani. Never really liked her but that song's got me hooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home