Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Hand me my Nosering

Is there any other band I wish would get back together more than Ben Folds Five? I miss those guys dearly.

On another note, I think hanging out with John Mayer would either be tedious or great fun, I guess that doesn't have many other options. Okay so it would probably be cool, but I bet you struggle to understand what's funny sometimes.

American Idol is really looking good this year. I really like three or four girls and about four guys right now. I'm not down with names yet, but dread guys #'s 1 and 2 are pretty good, chubby white guy minister is pretty good but can't win and I like another like Fat Joe clone guy.

Also the girls sport two white girls, mainly the Vegas Showgirl that Simon seems to lust after.

Super Sweet 16 is a funny show. I remember flying to Sou. Beach with my dad and goin' clubbin' we ate mad sushi @ Bed and Shaq came over to give us props. At my Sweet 16, which wasn't Super it was Rad, Jesus Jones played and dedicated Right Here Right Now and Danny Glover choked on a fried shrimp.

Great TV tonight, with Duke v. UNC greatest rivalry in sports, the men's bball that is, not tennis. I gotta think UNC is a sitting duck, but I really like that team. Duke by four.

Fo Shizz!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see John Mayer Has A TV Show? He seemed like a very funny lad on it. Unless he has a huge ego, I think he'd be okay to hang with.

You keeping up with any of Ben Folds' solo stuff?

Frock

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Miles said...

Ah yes, Ben Folds Five. If only they would get back together. Best Band Ever.

However: Ben Folds solo work is also fantastic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home