Monday, January 31, 2005

Since U Been Gone

I was reunited with a friend today at lunch. An absolute beauty. Funny and wise. Of course she is on television. Julie Bowen, how quickly I forget. I love you. You are so many times hotter than anyone else ever. Little did I know that the Superstation is airing Ed repeats. You graced my presence again. Julie Bowen held a firm grip on #2 on my celebrity do list, and eventually replace Jennifer Garner or Faith Hill at #1. She is gorgeous, and each time I see her either in an episode of Ed or a Neutragena commercial I swoon. (not so much in Happy Gilmore, I think it is her surroundings).

So seeing this has had me thinking about beauty and what makes a HOT person now. Somehow or another Lindsay Lohan is hot, I say it is her wild behavior and massive boobs. I like both especially on one body. This brings me to Paris Hilton, a person I kinda hate, but also love. I love Paris being stupid and flamboyant and with the short hair. I don't like Paris acting important and with the wig.

People that aren't hot, but are accepted as such, The Olsen Twins. They are borderline ugly. I think they look like couture aliens. And Kelly Clarkson looks like a chunky Olsen twin, all 120lbs of her. Another is Serena Williams. She is not attractive, and I am a champion of athletic beauty. I love some Sue Bird, Svetlana Abrosimova, Maria Sharapova, Heather Mitts, ad naseum but Serena is tough. Maybe its a black thing I don't understand. If she is so hot why isn't she dating anyone famous? She oughta be dating TO or LeBron James, or some rapper. Luda would know what to do. You'd think Lenny Kravitz would have done her by now.

Finally on the pretty girl thing: half the reason I turned to women's basketball as an alternative to the very boring men's game is for the pretty girls, which there are few. What it did though was eliminate any team I could pull for...so Go Vols, I never thought I would say that. But how can you not love Brittany Jackson, and the baby blue.

Given to Fly, Corduroy, Hail Hail....Pearl Jam

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find Paris to be quite un-attractive. I think it's the schnoz plus the way she looks so dopey wearing that stupid "I'm so important" smirk all the time. Plus her attitude just knocks beauty points off by the pound - of which she's got waaay too few to begin with. She needs some meat on them skanky bones. Which brings me to why you're right about Serena. She's not the prettiest lady ever (not saying she's not pretty), but that body is something else. You could almost set a drink down on that booty - which isn't a bad thing. I'm sure Frock would agree (although, I think he's more interested in the chest than the trunk). I wonder if my wife would shoot me for writing such things? I don't think so. Especially since she has pointed out multiple times how cute Johnny Damon would be if he cut his hair. I think we're even - maybe.

JB

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lohan's so-so. Getting a little skinny these days. Paris is nasty and Serena is nothin' but the truth. Maybe not so much in the face, but that body is workin'. Then again, I got a thing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home