Thursday, January 27, 2005

Have a Fruit Roll-up!

Welcome to Thursday Night.

I owe some songs. Initially I set out to give three songs per journal entry. Unfortunately I have forgotten a few times too many. So here are several songs from my current Rhapsody playlist.

Tonight I decided to listen to a little rap:
Posse on Broadway, Sir Mix a Lot
Rebel without a Pause, Public Enemy
Givin' up the Nappy Dugout, Ice Cube-beware very very very explicit lyrics
Steady Mobbin'-Ice Cube-the first non-Beastie Boys jam I liked
Look Who's Burnin'- Ice Cube- once again very very very very very explicit lyrics, but a must listen just for the comic value
Bop Gun- Ice Cube- beware may inspire grinding on people or furniture

Slightly different, Pretty (Ugly Before)- Elliott Smith, played a small role in the OC tonight, as did Evil by Interpol. I've over-raved about Interpol, so ignore that and do some Elliott Smith.

If I Had a $1,000,000.00 by Barenaked Ladies should be played on country stations. Just a thought. Another thought: If I had a million dollars, I would pay Barenaked Ladies to disband, and Brian Wilson to kick their asses.

I'll leave you with this thought. Ted McGinnley should have been in Caddyshack II.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home