Friday, January 21, 2005

Wall of Sound

Holla at ya boy!!

Ah as usual music is the thing on my mind. These are the two songs I will be sampling on my up coming rap album. Shiftee Sings the Blues

Dreams, Fleetwood Mac simply for the line, "players only love you when they're playin'", good beat to spit it on also.

He's a Rebel, The Crystals. This is a Phil Specter masterpiece. Its something I'm sure gay dudes probably sing all the time, like one of my other faves The Shoop Shoop Song (its in his kiss). Anyway, listen to the piano in the begining and then the chorus could of chorus could be re-written on a gangsta tip. Although my raps won't be about gangsta stuff I see everyday like Lil Wayne and Easy E. It would be more dance and lyrical craziness. Anyway it drops like never, but if it did you can bet these two sounds would be there.

snooch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home