Monday, January 10, 2005

Bring me Mordecai "3 Finger" Brown

All Time Favorite Simpson's Quotes:

"I think I'm blind."---Homer after sitting up all night eating 64 slices of cheese

"My doctor says I can't get pudding in my eye anymore." Lenny obviously after a horrible pudding accident where he exclaimed "I'm in hell!!!"


"Would you like to come inside, I have some stereo-optical images of the Crimean War"--C. Montgomery Burns to his crush


"Its a ring toss game." Homer to chief Wiggum who expects a bribe, but Homer being a carnival novice doesn't realize he needs to grease the fuzz.


Small announcements that need to be put out there. This year is the year of the Trichelle Sex Tape. Write that down. She needs to get her name out there again, this is the new way, unless she gets married in a scandalous way. Also, put this in your file. In about ten years people are going to refer to Hole the way they referred to Heart, or The Runaways. So for now listen to some Hole and forget about it. In many years it will sound as fresh as today, so what if Kurt Cobain may have written the first album and Billy Corgan and Michael Stipe the second. While you are at it put the Smashing Pumpkins in that category as well. Somebody will call them genius.

Celebrity Skin, Asking For It, Miss World...Hole

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Favorite Nelson: (Lisa to Nelson): "Nuke the whales?!" "Gotta nuke somethin'..."

or maybe "that's m' dad's shootin' car"

Favorite Mr. Burns: "This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you."

or maybe "whoa, wait a minute there maestro, there's a *NEW* Mexico?"

Favorite Abe: "The metric system is the tool of the devil! My car gets forty rods to the hog's head and that's the way I likes it!"

Frock

 

Post a Comment

<< Home