Monday, January 03, 2005

Zing Zang is Good

I just started my Christmas shopping. Well, that is shopping with money gifted to me for Christmas. Bought some jeans, now I have a khaki/jean ratio of approx. 5:1. Jeans are so much different from kindergarten. My three pair are more diverse than the Florida Marlins infield. One pair I had to break in for nearly one year, these two I bought today needed patches and a hot iron.

Wilco played MSG a few nights ago, the setlist was rather impressive including covers of Don't Fear the Reaper, I Shall Be Released, Something in the Air, and Love Will Keep Us Together. I'm ready to see those dudes this Feb.

Time for a Bloody Mary in honor of the Sugar Bowl. Go Tigers.

Cuyahoga, So. Central Rain, Moral Kiosk....REM

Snooch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home