Saturday, January 01, 2005

Hair of the Dog

Thank you Mr. President.


Happy New Year, here we go with football, 24/7. Can't say I mind that but call me gay I would kill for a MTV marathon of Laguna Beach, or True Life I'm a Teenage Junkie/Runaway/Prostitute. Instead of flipping between boring games between the SEC and everyone else, I could flip from those games to MXC. Don't Get Eliminated!!!!


Today is the day of lame duck coaches. In the Citrus Bowl, we have Nick Saban who is leaving LSU for Miami's Dolphins. In the Fiesta Bowl you get Urban Meyer vs. Walt Harris. Next year they could play again with totally different schools. If ever there was a dramatic jump these guys are taking it. Predominately ignorant and dull Univ. of Pittsburgh for Stanford University. Que? And the Mormon dominated Utah says goodbye to Meyer as he Goes Wild in Uncensored Gainesville.


Last Night I did do some Rhapsody torture and jam some Lindsay Lohan. You must listen to Symptoms of You. The title doesn't do this turd justice. Next on my list was Pieces of Me the Ashlee Simpson jam that had me from the first note. I am now lost. That song is still pretty great but I can't get the SNL thing outta my mind. While I'm spouting about music, Muzzle of Bees is this month's favorite Wilco song. And I believe you were denied my awesome musical selections yesterday. Today you get six rather than your typical three.

Dancing Queen, Abba---don't believe in guilty pleasures, but this would be one
September, Earth, Wind and Fire
Best of My Love, The Emotions

Trampoline, Joe Henry
For Nancy, Pete Yorn
Everybody's Stalking, Badly Drawn Boy

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home