Friday, December 31, 2004

Lenny-White, Carl-Black

Do you remember?

The craze of Simpson's T-Shirts from the early 90's

Surge the green Mountain Dew rip from Coke

Everybody likes to joke about Crystal Pepsi, but let me tell you the joke is on Pepsi Twist, like diet Coke with lemon it was a bomb. The true loser was me who loved diet Coke with Lime.

I miss cartoons on Saturday mornings, I guess kids today watch them on cable. From classics like Bugs Bunny and the Smurfs, to Camp Candy featuring John Candy and that animated version of Ed Grimley.

How about when Nostalgia was for decades like the Forties and Fifties? Not for last month when Paris Hilton did something.

And while I'm thinking of stuff from the past, here is one for ten years from now. Ugg Boots. I loathe these things. Didn't Hillbilly Jim wrestle in these? Can that really make anything fashionable?

To Bill Bratzke!!!!

'05 Year of the Gamecock...please


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home