Friday, January 07, 2005

The Song that Cal Likes

Current happenings. Well let's see, listening to Dave Matthews Band for the first time in probably five years. Really rediscovering it. Still not bad, still not great. I had a short but fruitful relationship with the band in my early college years. I am playing Live at Luther College this week.

I'm looking forward to Dave's acting debut in Because of Winn Dixie. I like goofy kids movies such as these and relish the cameo/bit parts that are handed out to has-beens or musicians.

The OC was terrific last night. Easily one of the three best. If nothing else because of Summer's line to Seth.

Upon seeing Seth at the local club...
"Hey Cohen you're all sweaty, and smell. Your breath smells like Marisa. Your Drunk!!!"
The general plot is thick and scandalous, but the one liners are what keeps me coming back for more.

Any Major Dude will Tell You, Kid Charlamange, FM...Steely Dan

Consider yourself briefed.

I'm Outie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home