Monday, January 17, 2005

Teamocil does not cause hallucinations

And the envelope please,

My early thoughts on the Globes last night are these:

William Macy is not gay, he is married to Felicity Huffman. I still have no reason to think that Kevin Spacey is hetero, "not that there's anything wrong with that".

Emmy Rossum is the new hot ingenue.

Robin Williams did my Bono impersonation on the Red Carpet. "I'm harder than Chinese Algebra!" was the exact quote.

Since Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston broke up I suppose that Ron Howard and Brian Grazer are the new power couple. Have you ever seen them separated?

I guess Jaime Foxx tattooed his head.

Kevin Kline is lucky.

Star Jones used the word "homage", but emphasized the "h".

Johnny Depp is cool, but not as cool as Mick Jagger, maybe in twenty five years.

Ben Affleck was quoted as saying to Jennifer Garner "you look wicked awesome".

Mos Def is a triple threat, watch out Walken...

I predict big things for this Leonardo DiCapprio fella.

The same and less obvious for Natalie Portman.

Arrested Development was funny last night. That may have nothing to do with the Golden Globes but, that's what I did from 8:30 to 9:00. I believe I'll go into the breakroom today and announce how great that Tobias Funke is, and measure the responses.

That's all folks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home