Thursday, January 13, 2005

Man in the Moon

I have always found Jennifer Garner hot. Liked her on Felicity even though I never watched more than two episodes. Followed her career for a little while, like Alias but don't watch it, just like Jennifer Garner the person and actress. But friends Elektra could be playing on my walls of my apartment and I would not look at it. That might be one of the great bombs of all time. It might be one of the least necessary sequels of all time. The best part of Superman II was that a movie wasn't made for the trio of flying evil sent by Zod (yes I researched the name) to battle Superman. Please for the love of all hotness don't make another turd like Elektra, a bad version of 13 Going on 30 would have been better.

Randy Moss is a trip. When is VH1 going to put him and Sandy Duncan in a foreign tryst. I loved it when he mooned the fans of Green Bay. I love having an enemy to pull against, and he fits that so well. I still figure he, like Dennis Rodman before him suffer from depression and are basically unequipped at dealing with life as they have it. It's funny I grew up watching wrestling and always kept an eye on what was going on. In the last ten years you see partial nudity, groping, and certainly are vulnerable to several four letter words during a single hour of television. Randy's thing was tame, and funny.

While talkin' sports.... let's all back off of John Abraham a little. First I am biased. I went to college with him. I was always in awe of his ability, and his personality. He was/is a nice guy. A little backstory. John is injured. He's got a leg problem, and chose to sit out the playoff game last week on a soggy San Diego field. He cited his upcoming free agent status as a reason. Is he soft? Probably softer than some NFLers. Is he selfish? Maybe. But John has gone through some tough times in the last 400 days. Not only did he get convicted on DWI charges, but he entered AA to cure himself of his addiction. Herm Edwards the best "player's" coach in the business reached out to John. Considering his situation, I don't think we should be blasting the guy for not limping out there and giving it his all. Ronnie Lott he ain't, but concerned about how many games he has left in his troubled body he is certainly. I personally think John is the type that would get out there and lay it on the line for his team, but I never knew the guy that well at all. Best case scenario is he gets healthy, and can continue to play at the Pro Bowl level he has established.

Lighter notes:
I'm sorry CBS pulled the Will. I liked the idea of two Fox Networks
Speaking of Fox, The OC tonight American Idol, in five days

I meant to honor the King on his birthday but didn't remember until almost a week later... so here ya go... one from the '50's one from the '60's and then a number from the '70's
Don't Be Cruel, Viva Las Vegas, (from Aloha, Live from Hawaii Via satellite) My Way


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home