Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Thanks Dr. McGee

Kids, its 6:40 in the East and I'm back on the wagon, or off of it. Anyway, I prepartied for American Idol early tonight. Had four beers and dinner. Now I've got an hour to kill betwixt now and thenish. It's mad chilly down here in Chucktown. This morning I left for work amidst 21 degree temps. That's crap.

Anyway American Idol was really fairly extended last night. Could have been summed up in thirty but of course its all about the dollar. Look forward to tonight's episode with St. Louis being featured. Good Delta Blues, doubt it. Probably more St. Lunatics than any thing else.

Ode to Iron Mike McGee, You Da Man! Got Eddie Fogler (SEC Champs), Dave Odom (NIT Runner Ups), Ray Tanner (CWS three years, finished top five last three years), Lou Holtz ( Outback Bowl wins, no bowl this year) Steve Spurrier. Oh right, SEC. National Champs in Women's Track. Expansion of the South End Zone, Colonial Center, University Club and much else. Little things like absolutely no probation, in the SEC.

You will be missed, now time to promote Kerry Tharp.

Oh I can't take another heartache/though you say you're my friend I'm at my wits end....
Cruel to be Kind, Nick Lowe
The Science of Selling Yourself Short, Less than Jake
Rags to Rags, Eels

Have a good Thursday, OC tomorrow. Time to go West Wing Re-run on Bravo, on of my favorites "Red Haven's Fire".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home