Thursday, January 20, 2005

And the Healing has Begun

This guy is my favorite football player on the planet:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/players/01/18/first_person0124/

I'm certainly a stat guy, but he does it all and fills the sheet.

I was thinking the Gators should fire Billy Donovan, well now, but looked they are really young and I'm sure he'll get a pass. Doesn't it seem like he's had ample opportunity though? I say he's hot seat material unless they put it together in March. Same for Tommy Amaker next year, they need to hurry up and turn a corner. How bad do I wish Al Skinner were in Columbia?

I feel asleep last night at 7:45. Done. Out. Gone. Woke up at 12:30 and watched Craig Fergueson, eh?

Finally Kalana Greene a 5-11 guard at Timberland High is leading the Lowcountry in Points (near 30 per) Rebounds (near 12 per) Assists (near 10 per) Blocks (only four per) Steals (two per) and is most certainly the best player coming out of the state this year. Why haven't you heard? She's a girl. She's going to UConn because well, why waste your talent here. Kalana will most likely be a Parade All American, a USA Today All American, and is currently Ms. SC Basketball. Too bad she plays a sport no one cares about.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home