Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hmm Pherrrrr Hmm Pherrrr Hmm Pherrrr

I gotta tell you I'm pretty happy fame-monger Michael Moore is not getting any Academy Award Nominations for 9/11. His next obstacle is perscription drugs.

American Idol tonight, looking foward to some quality. I guess I just jumped the shark by expecting quality. You know what I mean. I'm ready for the big standoff kind of nights.

One more thing. Star Wars III will be out in four months. I really don't think that has set in yet. Star Wars, a movie I worshiped as a child, along with each sequel were untouchable movie events. The thought that we were actually given a look back into the backstory seemed like it may never happen. Now the moment we've been waiting for will soon be here in earnest. Certainly I am excited, but unfortunately I won't take the same youthful passion into my theatre this year as I did in 1983. I'm still holding out hope that the Phantom Menace is Natalie Portman.

Which brings me full circle I guess. Go Nats! Bring us an Oscar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home