Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake yo' booty!!!!!

Ever find yourself in a situation where you've just seen more than you thought you would or maybe even should?

A little background...

I work in a grocery store. I work with people from 16 to 78. Yes 78, I have a septuagenarian on staff. The part time ratio is rather high at night, because, well its just the way it works. The part timers also range in age, but are most predominately 16-20.

So tonight the little hottie of the store is working. She is "hot" for a grocery store cashier. Now is she hot for a bank teller? Yes. Construction Worker? Yes. Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader? Not quite, but give her a few years. She is seventeen, dark hair and dark eyes, and absolutely gorgeous. Of course young girls are hotter now than when I was that age. I think it has to do with they wear hotter clothes, better makeup and parents are okay with pushing vanity.

Anyway she is good looking, and usually good looking girls wear clothes that accentuate themselves. She is always in tight pants, and never buttons her shirt (collared golf style). Our girl let's call her "Heather", is doing a little stocking for me. I approach her on purely business and walk up to the most beautiful little ass cleavage as she bent over to place some stock on a shelf. My heart skipped thirty-three beats, I remember because one of my eyes went black, and my hearing disappeared. Remember I'm at work in a grocery store. And this girl "Heather"'s ass is right in my face. It's not a shock when the chubby kid reaches down to straighten up some canned peas, but when the homecoming queen's low risers are even lower than natural...I kinda freaked. A montage of Nabakovian images raced through my head, only to meet an equally well munitioned montage of Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill sharing a Coke and a smile. It was only butt cleave, but butt is better than nothing. Now I am certainly going to be on a government watch list. I guess the leather bound copies of Mein Kampf, and Robert Blake DVD collection are going to put me down sooner or later.

peace love and booty.... Not the best post for this but Happy B-Day Sis!!!

Rock Hey Tonight by CCR next chance you get... it goes well with High Head Blues and Twice as Hard by the Black Crows.






2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Fool!!! Since you cant return no phone calls or emails I guess this is the only way you will see I tried to contact you. Ill be in Summerville this weekened from Friday morning till either Saturday night or Sunday morning. I was wanting to maybe meet up. Call my cell phone, 864-350-2977. My wife and son will not be there. Give me a hollar. Later.
Rob Weber

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calorie- I am seriously freaked out. I don't remember you ever talking like that about those Pavlov's girls ?!?! hehehehe...

Hope the sniffles are getting better

-AshtheMac

 

Post a Comment

<< Home