Friday, February 18, 2005

Heaven is a Truck

My latest virtually unknown crush is on the girl from the Burger King Office campaign. The brunette that seems real cool and above the sillyness happening in the office. She's purty...

The new Kings of Leon is available on vh1.com. It is pretty good, much like Youth and Young Manhood. The Bucket is the first single, and that is on Rhapsody.

I get to see Wilco tomorrow. I'm getting pretty jazzed. The Wilco is very important to me. Been my favorite band since 1995, and really won't be dethroned. This will be the fifth show, the second supporting A Ghost is Born. I'm excited because the last time I saw them in such a small venue was 1997. I saw a theatre show in Sept and an outdoor show a few years before that. The best one still was in a club of about 500 people though, that's got me pumped for tomorrow night, that intimacy can't be matched.

It's NBA All Star Weekend. I cannot remember who won the last few Slam Dunk contests. I remember when that mattered to me. Now, I don't even know who is in the contest, but if LeBron goes for it, then go LeBron.

I leave tomorrow at 9amish...of course you will get a full review tomorrow night or Sunday Morning.

Transport is Arranged, Pavement....Blue Canoe, Blue Mountain....Hold Her Down, Toad the Wet Sprocket

By the way, have you listened to Dulcinea lately. Toad the Wet Sprocket was a very underrated group. That's an album you can buy for like $7-$10 now. Go get it if you don't have it. If you don't like it let me know, I'll get you a refund.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home