Tuesday, February 15, 2005

sniffles

Mis Amigos,

I am breaking my promise to myself about writing everyday, but a temporary illness has sidelined me to the bed rather than computer desk. Now that my mind is strong again, the only thing on it is getting well for Wilco week. Saturday begins Wilco Week in Myrtle Beach one of the goofiest towns in America, then on to DC for a Thursday show. Wrapping up with a Saturday Kings of Leon show in DC also.

More coming soon, I'm due at work in a few minutes.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I sure hope that BIG FAT Gamecock victory helped you feel a lot better. Go COCKS!!!

Sorry, I needed somewhere to celebrate with friends - since I'm all the way out here in L.A.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Jim B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home