Thursday, February 10, 2005

"I'm really good with a bow staff."

Okay, this is my third attempt at dropping this dime on y'all.

I've seen two different Napoleon Dynamite shirts today. One "I love Tater Tots" the other "My Lips Hurt Really Bad" these go well with "Vote Pedro". This is becoming a cultural phenomenon, like More Cowbell. Anyway, I wanted to make a point about how Bravo called Tommy Boy the Caddyshack of the 90's. Which I agreed with in part, just like I think Napoleon Dynamite might as well be the Caddyshack of the 00's.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did not see all the Napoleon Dynamite T-Shirts that are out there yet. If you don't mind, I welcome you to visit my link to take a peak. Please go to www.graffitiusa.com , and surf around. I got my own from there. Today they have a $3 off sale. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home