Friday, February 25, 2005

I'm Bruce Dickenson.................Baby.

Today I tour Washington DC. We do monuments on the weekend, and are hoping for a Capitol tour this evening. I might look into getting a daily press pass, I publish regularly and have no felonys on my record.

Wilco last night was terrific. They shocked the audience by playing some AM jive: Should've Been in Love, and I'm Always in Love from Summerteeth, which I'd never heard live before. All in all it was a more subdued show than the one in Myrtle Beach. There were more "tender ballads". Great venue to see a band too. Sound was really good, but more importantly the floor was sticky as all get out. Hope everyone got a chance to hear everything live on the webs... Especially all the cowbell.

Now on to business. Camera loaded, I still do film, and shoes tied. Its time to go sightseeing.

Peace Brothers and Sisters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home