Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My So Called Life

Kids today was a Bob Marley day. 74 degrees. I cannot tell you how bad I wanted to sit on my porch, Bob in the background, Red Stripe in hand, too bad we gotta work for the man.

The new Kings of Leon drops today. Pretty good as I hope I've already reported. Also look for the new Ben Lee. I really never got into his records, but this one is an exception, I love two of the songs. His record ten years ago, Grandpaw Would, was really good. Since then he hasn't been the same. I guess Claire Danes ripped his heart out and inspired some better stuff. So ten years ago this guy was like fifteen when he was an indie superstar, where was Conor Oberst then. Everybody flips out over his two discs this year because he's twenty four. So what. Dylan was 22. Miles gave birth to cool at 23. This guy gave us two good records at 24, so what go change the world. Dylan did, Miles did, until then I'll wait to crown a new king.

Back to Ben Lee, sorry. Awake is the New Sleep is the album try Catch My Disease and Close I've Come. I hope Danes sleeps with Lou Barlow or Steven Malkmus next. I'd love to see some of these indie careers resurected.
Man this has me wantin' some Sebadoh. Do the Ocean from Harmacy, love that friggin' song.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Whizzinator said...

There are many items contained in the whizzinator kit, including FAKE DICK, synthetic urine, whizzinator and drug test, four organic heating pads, two lag straps, and a waistband, a syringe, and a lot more. Each and every item inside the kit performs a crucial role in the utilization of whizzinator, and individuals can get this unique device in several shades, such as black, white, Latino, brown, and much more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home