Monday, February 21, 2005

I don't date actresses anymore....

Okay this will be my last posting today I promise. I just saw two things that were too good to wait.

You all know by now Paris Hilton's phone was lost and hacked and pics are all over the web as well as several people's phone numbers. If not the story is now still less than 48 hrs old, but this is America. And in America we do whatever we can to be first and to make money. This shirt popped up today.

http://glarkware.com/securestore/c181845p16522067.2.html

Next it turns out Jessica Alba (drool) is no longer dating actors, too bad Tobias. I do however want to dispell any rumors that I am dating her. We are merely friends. For those that know me read the whole story. For those that don't, well I'm pushing for a joke here.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/entertainment/4216442/detail.html

They used to call me Cash, but now I go by Slim or Slizzle.

You know my current favorite two hit wonder is The Foundations. You know them; Build Me Up Buttercup and my other secret karoke song Baby, Now That I've Found You.

Hasta luego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home