Wednesday, March 02, 2005

One Toke Over the Line, Sweet Meat

I rejoined the workforce after a necessary respite. I get back and it seems I've been having a little trouble filling out my TPS reports.

Okay so its time to talk college sports. Its March and now basketball is king. But we start with college football. Demetris Summers was gonna start but then he got high. He was gonna run the ball, but he got high. He's gonna go Division I AA and I know whyyyyyyyy....because he got high, because he got high, because he got high. That is my favorite Afroman song ever, even as deep as that catalog is, that is a funny one.

Clemson Tigers. My goodness what a finish. Best highlights I saw all day. I loved the way GW won Saturday at Dayton, but Clemson took the cake. Best finish of the season, so far. Mad crazy props.

And finally John Cheaney. Have we heard about this enough. I say fire him. I am an appologist for Bobby Knight, but he never bragged or setup such a situation. Cheaney is one of my favorite coaches of any sport. He does things his way and doesn't secumb to fads or trends. His players are up everyday at 5am and they work hard in practice or they are gone. I admire a man with Cheaney's principles. He is unwavering almost to a flaw. As for his crazy side. Everyone remembers the Calipari incident. I didn't mind then and I wouldn't mind now if he killed Calipari. There has never been a greater sleaze not named Jim Harrick. But what Cheaney did there was really out of line. This goes one step further towards idiotic. Fire him. His teams have been downright average, hopefully he will step down, which is what I expect. Did we expect his exit to be any less dramatic?

This isn't college, more JVish. How good was Mikalah Gordon last night. Finally subdued and not a prozac munching Drescher.

only inches on the reel to reel... love that line

There's a Story in Your Voice, Elvis Costello and the Impostors (Lucinda Williams jams)
Complicated, The Rolling Stones
Snowden, Doves
Wicked Garden, Stone Temple Pilots
Everytime You Go Away, Paul Young
Green Eyes, Coldplay
Bags Groove, Modern Jazz Quartet

That will make up for lost time. Too bad Brewer and Shipley aren't rhapsodyable (Rhapsody is a verb for me. What are you doing? Rhapsodying.)

What's your favorite Michael Bolton song? Ooh I don't know, I kinda like 'em all.

I told those fudgepackers I like Michael Bolton's music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home