Tuesday, March 08, 2005

30 Odd Foot of Random

Tonight UConn won its 12th of 13 Big East Tourney Titles. That is impressive. It's March. It's getting mad, Oakland beat Oral Roberts. The significance is that Oakland is 12-18 and Oral Roberts is 25-7. Oral Roberts just burst someone's bubble. I am psyched for the basketball coming up. My third favorite sports month. (April is the best.)

Sideshow Nadia was really cool tonight on American Idol. And I am officially in love with Carrie Underwood, have I professed this before? I kinda think if they asked me to describe myself based on my astrological sign I would probably have said "It's a ring toss game." Or "can I get taste loss from a foosball table?''.

Saw Russell Crowe on Inside the Actors Studio Sunday for a bit. He was much more interesting than I expected. I really don't like him very much, which is an improvement from formally loathing him. Now I have respect for him. I still think if I had a machete and was liquored up I could take him.

I still love Joss Stone's first album. I'm listening to that right now and doing some sort of computer chair boogie. Speaking of boogie, I will be seeing Tift Merritt here in Chucktown on April 9th. This officially takes me out of any Ashlee Simpson in Myrtle Beach plans. Too bad too. I was gonna spike up my hair, and sing crappy songs in the parking lot so the teeny boppers would mistake me for Ryan Cabrera. I guess their weak minds can't make the progression that he will be playing parking lot fairs soon.

The Govenator seems more and more Jed Bartlett everyday to me. Ahhnold is really kind of becoming fun to watch and much less annoying.

Budweiser Select is pretty okay, it doesn't taste like much of anything, so you can drink it warm in the park on a merry go round and be okay.

Joe's Head--Kings of Leon
Stray Paper--Tift Merritt
Gravity of the Situation--Vic Chesnutt, poor Vic.
Old Joe's Place--The Folksmen, A Mighty Wind Soundtrack

Have a good night and a pleasant tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home