Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Shaken

Greetings all.

This is post #150. A decent milestone. Here's what's on my mind now.

I just finished Kill Bill vol 2. I hadn't seen it allthough I've owned it since it debuted on DVD. The quality of the first was nearly matched by the second. Many prefer the second to the first, but for my dollar vol 1 was greater. I enjoyed both throughly, and really enjoyed Tarantino getting out of his movie and into directing.

Next James Bond? Pierce Bronson got word that he's out, says Entertainment Wkly. So lets do the casting game for about a second. There are many who think the front runners include Colin Farrell, Jude Law, and semi unknown Daniel Craig ( who will probably land the role ). Why isn't Colin Firth getting more pub I wonder? And why was Colin Farrell even thought of, why not Robbie Williams? I still think Clive Owen will be the second place finisher, with an even more unknown maybe younger person landing the job. I think a 25 year old type to create a younger Bond would add life to the series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home