Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dark Side of the Moon

This whole NASA Astronaut love triangle got me thinking....

Total Eclipse of the Heart....Bonnie Tyler
Psycho Killer...Talking Heads
A Momentary Lapse of Reason...Pink Floyd...Shine on You Crazy Diamond always works.
Drive Me Crazy...Britney Spears
Drive...The Cars
Thunder Road...Bruce Springsteen
Crazy...Seal
Moon River...Andy Williams
Hit Me with Your Best Shot...Joan Jett
Rocket Queen...Guns 'n Roses
Killer Queen....Queen
Murder Was The Case...Snoop Doggy Dogg
Space Oddity...David Bowie
I Can't Help Falling in Love....Elvis Presley
I Will Follow...U2
Rearviewmirror....Pearl Jam
Running Down a Dream...Tom Petty
Drive On...Johnny Cash
Life is a Highway...Tom Cochrane
People are Strange...The Doors
Shining Star...Earth Wind and Fire
Sunshine of Your Love...Cream

Help me out I'm getting tired....Blinded Me with Science makes me laugh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home