Thursday, February 08, 2007

Prince IS Advanced

I guess I just forgot, but it turns out Prince is Advanced. This was a question all week for me. Did he Advance? No according to Jason Hartley he had Advanced previously, this merely cemented him in Advancement. I'm starting to get the hang of this... By the way loved his medley Sunday night. Showcased his strong guitar work.

Anna Nicole Died....Seriously sad stuff. Terrible for that child, now two idiots get to fight for her, both probably a little driven by motives outside of the child's best interest. On a personal note, this would be a winner for many death pools. I'm telling you this is like a grand slam with Mariano Riveria in the bullpen warming up.

Thursday nights have become my favorite night for TV, again I guess. Personally I think this is the greatest Thursday lineup for my sense of humor. I love My Name is Earl and 30 Rock, and get a kick out of the Office. Scrubs isn't half bad. I love Elliott (frick) and Dr. Jan Itor. Oh and poor Ted the Lawyer.

Anyway, not much happening here. Netflix has some great 80's movies I've never seen. Career Oportunities, Secret to My Success, and Mannequinn. I know exactly what you might be thinking, how can I have never seen these? Well I watched everything else and managed to have an incredible tan. I was an active kid. If Cinemax didn't show it, I probably didn't see it. My mom isn't gonna rent Mannequinn for me. Luckily she put me through film school and didn't even know it. I probably watched 50% of Hitchcock and several other 60's and 70's thrillers of that ilk during my adolescence. Good move, established my tastes at a pretty early age. One of my favorites back then, Wait Until Dark... good good movie...

Tropicalia- Beck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home