Monday, April 04, 2005

Dyslexic Heart

Is anyone gambling on what continent the new Pope will be from. I am going with South America. I just have a feeling, Honduras has a good candidate I understand. I'm gonna pull for him.

It still has me a little freaked out that I was in a Catholic Church when the Pope was pronounced dead. Well technically I could have been in a car, or walking to the church, but I was there for that like first hour after his passing. Let's add this to the weird or eerie file, bride and groom are headed for a Rome honeymoon. Really good wedding ceremony, and reception. No offense to any of my buddies that did this, but I'm not a unity candle guy. This is a little too Survivor for me.

Okay, so its basketball time again. I'm looking forward to tonights game, more that any National Championship in a while. Probably because the collection of talent is so deep, and both coaches are going for their first title. Weber has hardly coached big time basketball, where Williams has been the favorite before on multiple occasions only coming up empty everytime. No predictions here, not rooting for anyone as I write this. I figure I'll throw some allegience to someone as the game gets going.

Brendan Benson was just added to Rhapsody. His new album is pretty good. I'm into the whole power pop thing.

I need to go see Sin City, and The Upside of Anger this week. Also, I finished West Wing II, so I need to go buy III.

Baseball starts today, I've got the Marlins and Angels in the World Series.

If you're interested, Paul Westerberg will be in Charleston in May.

These are the Days, Paul Westerberg
Love Untold, Paul Westerberg
Alex Chilton, The Replacements
Left of the Dial, The Replacements

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home