Tuesday, May 03, 2005

New Shtizz

I've started a new blog folks. I am now fighting the war against the words on two fronts. One a pop culture site, devoted to my day to day, movies, music, television, literature (one day when I get magazines to be considered literature) and general media. The newest is sports specific. I figure I need to become more specific with my content. I like blogs that are about the same general subjects. I enjoy writing as I've stated before and this too will be an exercise at making sports more interesting. So as you find yourself wandering through this site check me out at my latest.

www.takingitgamebygame.blogspot.com

Crappy name. I wanted eatmysports.com, but alas it was taken by a man ahead of his time.
Business as usual here though. Idol week kicks off tonight. I can't wait to hear the stuff on Paula tomorrow on ABC. Drudge says there is an answering machine message with some heavy breathing. She really should have hooked up with Pat O'Brein. Both are horrible suckups and addicted to dangerous sex and painkillers. Pat is good on making hot messages, hopefully Paula can filth it up a little now.

Go Carrie and Bo and Vozie. I really want these guys to beat down on Chunky A and Lenin.

Songs I've jammed during this post:
The Donnas:
I Don't Want To Know
Do You Wanna Hit It?
Human League:
Human, I love this song again. It is born anew in my heart. I was having one of those moments where you don't know it but you are singing at the top of your lungs with the windows rolled down. Oy Vey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home