Wednesday, April 27, 2005

You'll Find Out After the Break

You cannot forget I am an American Idol expert. And I figure I need to explain what happened to Constantine. Oh crap Stacked is coming on let me get up an change the channel.... Sweet! Summer of George is on.

As an Idol expert I can say these things and you should accept them as truths.

Every year there is an upset. i.e. Latoya London, Tamyra Grey.
Constantine became a victim of peaking too early.
Constantine also became a victim of the media, he was spoofed all week in many different ways from the Best Week Ever to people on the internet.
Constantine did a Nickelback song. Everyone hates hockey and Nickelback.
I don't think it helped his cause to show that Fredo was his brother. EEK, I was like scared by his embalmer for a brother, and I basically have the brain of the 14 year old voter.
Finally much like last year where Hawaiian Velasco (wasn't that her name?) upset Latoya, Anthony has the Ukraine Mafia running Idol. Windpipe Trachehole, as I like to call him might poison Bo with Ricin soon.

Serenity Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home