Sunday, April 17, 2005

I've Made a Horrible Mistake

What's the haps?

I've been missing the daily updates pretty badly. So I need to make up for it with a confession first: Dikembe Mutumbo and I are writing a movie adaptation of the TV show Simon and Simon. Don't think about stealing the idea were attached with Lifetime.

So I've been thinking about corporate sponsorship a bunch lately. I decided I would never accept any endorsement money from WalMart, Starbucks, Fleet Enema, Bag O Glass, or Subway. I would however welcome sponsorship, not for this website, but just for the life I lead from nearly anyone else especially Burger King "It's a wonderful restaurant!"

I went to Hilton Head yesterday to watch some golf, have some drinks and absorb some sun. I did all three, but can only prove one. I got a little cooked, I figure I'll peel by Thursday.
Pastels are more in than I thought. I figured they were a little bit in, but they are in must have territory.

Make sure you watch Arrested Development tonight, season finale, hopefully not the series finale. One of these days a show like Arrested Development will take my idea and run with it. The idea is to put out your current season on DVD with, wait for it, the final episode in the set, with a game. Like get season two today and watch Sunday to see if your gamepiece matches, you could win a guest roll on Arrested Development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home