Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Tennessee Two

A tradition unlike any other, The Masters on CBS. I love The Masters, and this year provided another great tourney. As a Rick Woods fan I was okay with his victory. The only reason I wasn't elated was, I really like Chris DiMarco, and had ten bucks on him. My favorite part about the Masters is really gay. I like just looking at the course, the really green grass and the southern tradition. It blows my mind yearly that that course is one hundred miles from where I sleep. It looks like a foreign place you'd see in a travel guide.

I am really listening to a bunch of Johnny Cash and Bruce Springsteen right now. I a reverting back to the Sun stuff for Cash and Nebraska from the Boss. Looking forward to Devils and Dust, Springsteen's new acoustic set coming out in a few weeks. Title track is really good.

Elisha Cuthbert or Jessica Alba?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home