Friday, April 08, 2005

Burning in my Hands

Folks,
Friggin' Blogger.com was crap the last two days. I had things to say then that mean so much less now. I'm miffed. Anyway in a past blog that doesn't exist anymore I waxed poetic about Ellen Degeneres and how her show is my 60 seconds of zen a day. I enjoy watching her dance to disco music with her white bread crowd.

My favorite show in reruns right now, Yes, Dear., had one of my favorited bits on last night. They rearranged their living room. The living room is set A. Sorta like Cosby Show set, or All in the Family with the couch or recliners facing the studio audience. Well Yes Dear did an episode with the couch reversed. It was the weirdest sight gag in tv. I really like the creativity that show gives TBS's comedy afternoons.

Tift Merritt tomorrow night. Should be good times. I really want this to be good but am worried it will kinda blow. I hope she checks any pretensions at the door. As always I'll let you know.

Oh Me, Meat Puppets
Temporary Like Achillies, Bob Dylan
Ventilator Blues, The Rolling Stones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home