Thursday, April 14, 2005

Excuse Me Mr.

Urgh!!!

I crapped out a new message to my peeps only to have blogger destroy it, in a page not found type scenario.

So we'll try this again today, different topic.

Ben Harper rules. I was bored with what I had been listening to, heard some Jack Johnson and thought, I need some good summer music, why not Ben Harper. I am rocking Amen Omen from the Hollywood Bowl presently. He's got a good band and can kill a weisenborn guitar with the best of them.

I finally bought Bright Eyes Its Morning, I'm Wide Awake. I liked it upon my first listen, but wanted to hear it again. That's my new thing is these indie folk people like Conor Oberst, Elliott Smith, Jem, Josh Rouse, Beth Orton, and Nick Drake.

Short post, need to relieve some stress, so its nap time.

mama's got a girlfriend..ben harper
she cries your name..beth orton
cool blue stole my heart..joan armatrading

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home