Thursday, June 23, 2005

Rex Kwon Do

AFI, the American Film Institute did their yearly list. This year quotes. And the big #1 was "frankly my dear I don't give a damn". That coupled with www.thighswideshut.org putting together a personal list has inspired my own little list of line I still quote and will always stick with me.

"I'm the HNIC"...Lean on Me
"May we dance with your dates"...Animal House
"Golemah, shuh tha dahy"....Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
"Fairwell and adieu you fair Spanish ladies"...Jaws
"Is he clean"...Swingers
"What's she ever done with her life"...Bottle Rocket
"Is that you Woodcock?", "I've got vision and the rest of the world's wearin' bi-focals"...Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
"I love my dead gay son"...Heathers
"Ball point pen, beef jerky, comb, pint of Old Harper, gum..."...American Graffitti
"Kickboxing is an up and coming sport"...Say Anything
"Our fugitive's name is Dr. Richard Kimble"...The Fugitive
"We'll walk to the curb from here", "Alvy Singer, hey everybody I got Alvy Singer over here"....
Annie Hall
"I told those fudge packers I liked his music"...Office Space
"Bow to your sensai", "I don't know, build her a cake", "I don't have any bills, so I'm gonna pay you boys in change"...Napoleon Dynamite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home