Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Firecracker

I wish I hated Ryan Adams, and believe me I've tried. He's a jerk, which is kinda cool. He is a nut case, which is kinda cool. We need more bad boys in rock and roll. So to me he is a bad investment, but I think I'm gonna have to take my chances, I just fell neck deep into Cold Roses. Man alive Parker Posey has been good for him. His stuff is better than ever, which I might read tomorrow and think is a gross overstatement. There really are some gems on this album, which is two discs, with a third due in August. Listen to When Will You Come Back Home. Its gorgeous.

Also found Martha Wainwright who as you may have guessed is Loudon III's daughter and Rufus's sister. Pretty good, very Loretta Lynn-ish. GPT is the song to get acquainted with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home