Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Closer Now with Light Years to Go

REM only has two perfect albums.

Only two. Reckoning, and Automatic for the People.

Closer the Natalie, Jude, Clive, Julia movie is not really great. I wasn't enthralled. I guess I like Natalie Portman and Jude Law, but they couldn't get me interested. Don't get me wrong I liked about 75% of the first hour. I stop watching if I'm not hooked after 20 minutes. Anytime after that if I get bored or just upset. Today I got bored. I don't like movies that don't have a likeable person. I need a hero, a life figure, a person of hope. This movie had six credited characters, four of which had character names and I liked less than one of them. I know that was the point, but leave it out of my Netflix queue.

Wanna hear how Michael Stipe matured?

Pretty Persuasion and then Find the River.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home