Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hiring a Qualified Editor

I figure Parade Magazine would like to have this Sunday's issue back. Inside there's a question about Barbaro's condition. Unfortunately Parade is on auto pilot. The responded the question by saying that since an operation Jan 13 the horse's health has been improving. I guess they didn't know he died. They know that Madeline Kahn likes chocolate chip cookies, but do not care to edit their magazine with more up to date information. I can't wait for the March 4th issue when they let the country know that since the birth of her baby girl everything in Anna Nicole Smith's life is going great.

Maui Fever is like eating a bowl full of Skittles. I like two kinds of reality tv. Individual contests, and docu drama. While I'm on Maui Fever. The girl Anna, the leggy Norwegian is nearly my ideal. She like any other young trollop needs to ditch the gum. I cannot stand gum chewing, especially that Britney Spears mouth breathing style.

Finally, I made a Grammy post and forgot to mention how excited I am to see the Police. I just don't want to hear Roxanne. Give me King of Pain! I want to see the Chili Peppers and Gnarls Barkley for their stage antics, and I want to see if John Mayer really is the tits.

Oh I forgot. Sat up and watched Joss Stone on Soundstage cada noche and recalled how awesome that child is. Now 19 and an album coming out this spring, it makes me think we are seeing a musical movement in England. With Lily Allen, Lady Sov. , Natasha Beddingfield, Stone, and Imogean Heap it seems girl pop is taking off across the pond. It's interesting because English music is mostly Beatles, Rolling Stones, Oasis, The Cult, U2(not quite England, Ireland is in the UK though) but white boy pop. I don't know more study is needed.

Unwritten- Natasha Beddingfield
Every Little Thing She Does is Magic- The Police

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home