Sunday, May 15, 2005

CNN Sucks Wenies

If you are interested in Star Wars, at all and prefer not to know how the movie will work out.....heed my advice, do not, repeat, do not read anything with a Star Wars bi-line. I just read something on CNN, and I get to like the fourth paragraph and get slammed with spoilers. I am utterly pissed. I am a Star Wars geek and a movie snob so as small as the spoiler was ( I immediately Xed out of the site) it still mattered. It was akin to if I told you Luke Skywalker would have his hand cut off in Empire. It matters and it was a stunning act, but would it ruin the movie, no.

I can't wait until I see "Sith" on Thurs, Fri or Sat. I grew up obsessed and remain wide eyed when I hear the 20th Century Fox Music, and then John Williams score. Color me excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home