Friday, May 06, 2005

Mother Scratchers

Finally Metallica has released the hold they had on their albums for Rhapsody. I'm a closet metal head and couldn't be happier they are now available. I need background music for knitting, crosswords and punching old ladies in the ribs.

Now I only need the Beatles and Elvis Costello. Those are the big hold outs, and I guess Dave Matthews Band, and Jim Croce.

On another front, I'm a little worried about this N. Korea. (or as Monty Burns might say, "Hold it there, there's a North Korea?") I have always been more afraid of N. Korea than well pretty much anything Saddam could do, and knowing now that they are going to possibly test their nuclear weapons freaks me out. I wasn't alive when the US would test weapons to posture for Russia. So this kinda worries me. I still sleep at night but now I've got one more thing to wake me up.

I wish I were more into horror movies. I just saw some snippets from Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie moments. Blood Simple was 73rd. Good stuff, I caddied in a group with M. Emmet Walsh about 12 years ago and didn't know I was in the presence of greatness.
Here is what M. Emmet Walsh has done.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001826/

Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home