Friday, May 13, 2005

Randoms

Heidi Klum married Seal, and he goes down in history as one of the luckiest guys ever. Hank Azaria is still the luckiest guy ever. Second luckiest to Hank is every guy that got shot or something stuck in their head and lived.


So I really thought Katherine Heigel was going to be huge, not fat but like a big star. She has not become anything, many of you have read this bit and are wondering just who she is exactly. Well she was a WB star(?), that is now on Grey's Anatomy trying to resurect a career. She's hot and I figured she'd be somebody. The next Katherine Heigel is probably Emily Van Camp. She too is on the WB and is hot. What I didn't know about Katherine Heigel is her talent level. It must be low, I don't know. Emily's is pretty high. She is the only decent female character on Everwood. So watch out for her, and then seven years later look for my blog about how she fell off the face of the earth only to come back and make a hit ABC medical drama called The Oath, or Hyp Oath.


I need to beach it tomorrow. I haven't had my shirt off in public, but like five times since August. Most of those were this year, and I'm working towards being tan again. I miss being tan. I used to be bronzed though November. Now I'm lucky if my skin sees sun. Tomorrow though, I will sit on the sand for at least two hours hoping for a decent burn to set in.


True to Life, Shaky Ground Uncle Tupelo
Windfall, Son Volt
The Three Great Alabama Icons, The Drive by Truckers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home