Monday, September 26, 2005

What Should I Do?

Let me tell you about yesterday:

Martha Stewart was eating out of my garbage again last night. I can't seem to get her trained. I know what you're thinking; Martha Stewart is a bizarre name for a pet, at least that's what I tell Jen. As I sit here guest blogging for i write the words, sucking down nicotine and caffeine, I rest anxious, about the baby and the latest draft for Armageddon 2: Armageddon. Jen's freaking out about "painting the baby's room", but its like I told her, we'll hire some Mexicans or Jason Mewes. Anyway I've been listening to less Aerosmith and more Boston, I don't know...is that lame. Jen says I'd really like Triumph, but Tower doesn't have too many of their discs.

All for now,

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home