Tuesday, October 04, 2005

For British Eyes Only

I don't even know the last time I wrote here. Sorry to myself and anyone who reads this. I've seen next to no good movies lately. Except the September Sessions, pretty good, very short.

Enjoying some of the new TV this season.

Listening to much My Morning Jacket, Ryan Adams, Matt Pond PA, Liz Phair, and well as usual Hall and Oates. Liz Phair's new album is pretty good, but really emotional.

I know this may seem weird but my extremely good eye for talent has landed another beauty. Papa John's Pan Pizza. Looking at it I want to barf, yack, hurl, and blow chunks, but I bet its delish. Papa John's is the best pizza company I have to choose from, so I will have to try this one and will mos def report back.

Finally the fall movies are rolling in. I'm looking forward to North Country which promises an Oscar nomination for something, The Squid and the Whale, or is that backwards?, and of course Elizabethtown. I have a soft spot for Cameron Crowe. He makes the best boy chick flicks, or as GQ calls them Bro-tion pictures....

Matt Pond PA ..KC
Liz Phair..Leap of Innocence
Hall and Oates..You Make My Dreams
Martika..Toy Soldiers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home